Dr Theo Mahanidis (Director /Principal Sports Chiropractor)
Dr Theo Mahanidis is a licensed chiropractor in both Australia and New Zealand. His study includes a Bachelor of Chiropractic (B.Chiro), Bachelor of Science (Sports).
Specializing in Sports Chiropractic, Theo is continually working with elite athletes both locally and internationally using the latest in sports science to help great athletes achieve maximum output. He attends post-graduate Chiropractic programs internationally and undergoes continued professional education.
Theo is a second generation Chiropractor. Growing up with Chiropractic care Theo had the opportunity of a higher level of health and function from a very young age. This background has driven Theo to become a Chiropractor to help others especially athletes and familes to live healthy vital lives.
He is passionate about the Chiropractic wellness approach to health and loves seeing people grow and develop with the optimal expression of their nervous system through Chiropractic care.
- Bachelor of Chiropractic , Doctor of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science (Sports)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Musculoskeletal Acupuncture
- Board Registered in Australia and New Zealand
Memberships & Associations:
- Member of Chiropractic Association of Australia
- Member of the New Zealand Chiropractic Association
- Member of Sports Chiropractic Australia
- FICS The International Federation of Sports Chiropractic
- Australian Spinal Research Foundation
- Sports Chiropractic Australia
Dr Terry Tiang (Chiropractor)
We would like to introduce and welcome Dr Terry Tiang to Mahanidis Chiropractic & Wellness Centre. Dr Terry treats a wide range of problems from low back pain, neck pain, headaches, disc bulges, sciatica, ankle and shoulder injuries.
Dr Terry is a qualified sports trainer and has experience with sporting injuries in young children and adults.
He is passionate about educating patients on correct posture and how to maintain a good healthy lifestyle.